Matthew is a driven legal professional and business owner with over 11 years of combined leadership, operational, and compliance management experience in industries such as aviation, agriculture, food & beverage, and regulated medicinal and recreational cannabis.
As an outspoken attorney with disabilities, Matthew is also a passionate disability advocate. Matthew leverages his experience in law and as an individual with disabilities to protect the legal and civil rights of students with disabilities of all ages and levels of education.
Matthew is also a proud father to five children and a United State Air Force Veteran.
Licenses and Bar Admissions
- Missouri Bar, member
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- Minnesota Bar (membership app pending)
- Alabama Bar (membership app pending)
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2019-2022
- Cum Laude
- Drury University, 2013-2017
- BS in Criminal Justice
- Summa Cum Laude
- Drury University, 2013-2016
- AS in Legal Studies
- With Merit
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, JD 2022 cum laude
- Council of Parent and Attorney Advocates (“COPAA”), Member
- Member of Committee for Disabled Members
- International Cannabis Bar Association, Member